Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2021: As the brands and businesses throughout the world are shifting to the innovative season. One of the most visible changes spotted across borders is the shift to digital. Considering the last 11 months, the rate of digital transformation is truly astonishing. It is expected to stimulate even more in the coming year. (Join Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi For grabbing these Salary Packages)
During this lazy economy, digital marketing is one of the careers that has been swiftly growing. Meanwhile, to break into this fast-evolving space, this blog will cover some important topics. To give you an overview of digital marketer salary trends in 2021, here’re some important highlights:
- In 2021, there will be an increase in demand for digital marketing roles.
- Salary for SEO and Digital Marketing Specialists
- Salary for a Social Media Manager
- Salary for a Content Strategist
- E-commerce Specialist Salary
- Salary for a Digital Marketing Analyst
When it comes to paying, many companies are basing raises on an employee’s digital skills.
It’s easy to see why professionals with digital skills command higher pay. As per the report by Burning Glass Technologies. Job roles that are following digital marketing skills are getting 29% pay more than those who don’t have these skills.
Besides this fact, the current year has put a damper on promotions. But records have shown that digital marketing is one of the professions for which employers are willing to pay. Undoubtedly, career opportunities in digital marketing field seem to be promising in the coming year.
As per LinkedIn, ‘Digital Marketing Specialist’ is considered one of the most in-demand jobs. Skills like SEO increases Job opportunities.
1 SEO Digital Marketing Specialist
A digital marketing specialist must include some important skills. For instance, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Digital Analytics. Driving search results, managing the company’s digital marketing initiatives must be part of their job.
SEO specialist is bound to getting clients to rank higher in search results. In order to drive more traffic to their website by using organic and paid strategies.
Indeed Digital marketing specialists and SEO specialists are among the highest-paid professionals. One reason for this is that search engine algorithms and strategies change faster than the seasons.
To stay at the peak of these changes wants constant learning and keep in touch with the latest trends. During building, results compel knowledge, persistence, and skills.
The salary of a Digital Marketing Specialist by Geography:
- The digital marketing specialist gets $50,139 per year in the United States.
- A digital marketing specialist’s annual salary in the United Kingdom is £25,755.
- In India, the average salary for a digital marketing specialist is Rs. 4, 69,000 per year.
2. Content strategists
Nearly every level of marketing nowadays requires content in some mode. Content is a necessary component of all types of businesses’ digital strategies. After all, buyers consume content, and brands compete for it. Content strategists, being so much talented, not only create compelling content but also run clubs of writers.
Also Developing editorial calendars, contribute to online campaigns, use analytics to determine campaigns, and infinite. They are valuable assets for companies. They hire them because they perform a wide range of content strategy-related activities.
Salary of a Content Strategist by Geology:
- The average salary of a content strategist in the United States is $61,289 per year.
- In the United Kingdom, the average salary for a content strategist is £40,369 per year.
- In India, the average salary for a content strategist is $7,43,000 per year.
3. Social Media Manager
Social Media never slows down as its usage is skyrocketing. With buyers consuming more time on social media platforms than ever before. By inspiring with these social media facts, businesses need to improve their social media presence.
Businesses today are using social media channels to engage their audiences. Also, Expand their network, raise recognition of their products and services, and build their brands in general. Social media managers serve businesses in reaching out to followers on social media platforms. To gain engagement and revenue.
Salary of a Social Media Manager by Geography:
- The average salary of a social media manager in the United States is $44,160 per year.
- A social media manager’s annual salary in the United Kingdom is £32,310.
- In India, the average salary for a social media manager is 5,00,000 per year.
4. E-commerce Marketing Specialists
E-commerce Marketing Specialists are responsible for the overall development and upkeep of e-commerce websites. In order to maximize deals and revenue. The responsibility also includes establishing standards for products.
Content management, collaboration with sales and marketing teams and recognize growth opportunities by using web analytics are also their part of the job. With the rise of e-commerce and online purchases replacing in-store purchases. E-commerce specialists have become essential to retail businesses. Thus, it is not surprising that it is one of the highest-paying roles in digital marketing.
Salary of an E-Commerce Specialist by Geography:
- The average salary of an e-commerce specialist in the United States is $56,482 per year.
- An eCommerce specialist in the UK has an average salary of £40,369 / year.
- In India, an eCommerce specialist earns an annual salary of $6,64,000 on average.
5. Digital Marketing Analyst
There isn’t an industry that hasn’t been impacted by big data and the Internet of Things (IoT), and digital marketing is no exception. This profession is fit for analytics professionals. With a growing emphasis on customer data and personalization to drive sales, delight customers, and reduce costs.
A digital marketing analyst is in charge of conducting market research, identifying online marketing trends, and extracting value from customer data. To develop strategies that align with business objectives. They also collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams. To help them generate more leads and revenue by leveraging data-driven insights. (Join Digital Marketing Course in Noida for practical learning from industry experts)
Salary of a Digital Marketing Analyst by Geography:
- The average salary of a digital marketing analyst in the United States is $52,166 per year.
- Digital marketing analysts in the United Kingdom earn an annual salary of £ 32,930.
- In India, the average salary for a digital marketing analyst is Rs. 4,12,000 per year.
Begin Today to Earn a Lucrative Digital Marketing Salary in Your Dream Job!
Businesses are pushing to catch the digital wave. To differentiate themselves in this competitive landscape, they have identified the need for marketers with digital skills. They’re willing to pay a premium to bring these professionals on board.
Act now to become one of the highly sought-after candidates that companies all over the world are vying for. DIDM offers a variety of proficient-led digital marketing courses. that will get you started in this fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding career.