Search Engine Google is celebrating its 21 st birthday today ie 27th September with a special Doodle. Google began in the year 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were pursuing a Ph.D. at Stanford University. It was then called ‘BackRub.’ (Learn Digital Marketing Course with best Digital Marketing Course in Noida)
In This Blog:
- Amazing Facts Of Google
When Google Was Introduced First Time?
In late 1997, it became “GOOGLE.” They chose this name because it was similar to the common spelling ‘GOOGOL’ to build it as a very large scale search engine. Bought the whole world under one name ‘Google’ has rooted the phrase that ‘NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.’
Amazing Facts Of Search Engine Google
On the occasion of 21 st birthday of Google we are sharing some of its amazing facts:
- The homepage of Search Engine gets 620 million users.
- The homepage of It loads faster than any other site. This is the reason why people search for Google to test if the internet is working properly or not.
- Google has also trademarked each letter of their company name. It has also bought some of the commonly misspelled words of google such as gogle.com, gooogle.com, googlr.com, etc.
- The ‘I’m feeling lucky’ button on Google’s homepage directly takes the users to the first results, instead of showing a list of it. For this Search Engine Google pays around $110 million.
- Google also pays Mozilla a huge some annually and in return of these funds, Firefox which is an open-source browser of Mozilla uses Google as the default for users.
- A dinosaur fossil is installed in the office complex of Google named ‘Stan’ It is the skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. It might be a depiction of things going extinct if they do not adapt to change.
- Google also allows employees to bring their pet dogs to the office premises.
- The first Doodle was published in the year 1998 to notify its users that the co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin went on a vacation to the Burning Man.
- Yahoo turned down 1 million dollars to buy Google and now its net worth is $11o
billion. (Know more about Algorithm Updates of Social Media with Steps to join Digital Marketing Course in Noida)
On its 21s birthday, Search Engine Google has created a Doodle of a bulky computer with ‘google’ shown in the screen and ’98 9 27’ written on the right-hand corner. Today Google is used all over the world in over 100 languages and answers millions of questions of its users. (Upgrade Your Earning Skills for Online with Best Digital Marketing Course in Noida)
Read More: Website’s Google Ranking Dropped? Top 7 Reasons To Repair!